Friday, November 16, 2007

Brrrrr.

This time of year is a mixture of cold and not so cold. It's a difficult decision deciding which coat to wear. Should I wear my honest-to-goodness winter coat which looks as though i am Mrs. Santa Claus, or should I settle for a fall coat? The last couple of days I have opted for the Mrs. S. C. coat. Better safe than sorry, eh wot?

Those of you who like to chat with Naomi should take a chance and take a peek at her blog. The link is on the side of this page. It is entitled "Naomi." Such a surprise. And now that you have mastered the fine art of leaving a comment on this page, you could do the same on hers! The other links I have on tap are sort of dated, but she is trying to get hers going again. Give her a look-see. The last two blogs have awesome pix of her new house.

She is the one who got me going writing this page. It has been so much fun. Now that she has moved away to Portland, it is one way we can stay connected. We also talk on the phone. I must say, however, I miss her close proximity. Such a sweety.

Take care. And DO check out Naomi's blog... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the opposite. Prepared for winter weather and it was very mild here. I am sure that will change abruptly. Glad to see your blog every day. Love, Fran
Loved the Naomi blog. I miss her, too.

bananafish said...

Thanks for the pr mom! I love you and Aunty Fran too!

Anonymous said...

I have left a comment for Nay even before your pleading. It is fun to see her new home and be a part of her life knowing she is a painting off the old easle?? Chip off the old block?? Sorry if that sounds non-feminine. I am slow going this morning.

I too battle with the coat issue. Don't want to look like something from the Russian Front but want to be warm at the same time. Besides that wonderful new winter coat will be worn for approximately 9 months. . . Blah. ..