Sunday, January 08, 2006

Beautiful Back Yard



This is a photo of our back yard on a sunny day. Right now there is no sun and a gentle snow is making it into a snow globe. Fantastic! The snow is nice because it cleans up the old snow and makes it all new again. The temperature is mild. Beautiful.

It has been a great Sunday so far. We have a visiting pastor who is very good. We had hearty home made chicken soup for lunch. Now I am heading for the basement to continue sewing on the quilt tops. I think I can possibly finish the piecing today. Then it will be to find someone to machine quilt them to my liking. I hope the completed product comes up to my expectations. Dear newphew Peter. I am reliving our experiences together as I sew. We had some wonderful times camping. He was a dear friend. Have a good Sunday! vicki

2 comments:

Kari said...

Dear Vicki,
Your blog is awesome -- a truly alive bloggety blog! I know that mine is pitifully under-updated. It takes quite an investment in time to do so -- because I don't have a good internet connection and have to use locutorios. Whine whine whinge whinge . . .excuses excuses! YOU are an inspiration! Keep it up!

Kari said...

my friend Nicole has just started a blog for her trip to visit me here. I wonder if she'll do better than I do . . . her site is: plaidmnm.blogspot.com