Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fatal Mistake


This is one of the paintings that is entered in the Poetry/Visual Arts show at the Lake Regions Art Council, Fergus Falls, Minnesota. The Other One is the first one I showed on this blog. Go into the archives for December and you will see it.

I finished piecing one of the twin bed quilts I am making for my nephew and niece, Ben and Sarah. There is always a certain let down when something is finished and you wonder if it is as good as you could do. It's always as good as you COULD do, of course. You're not trying not to do your best, but still. A moment of self-doubt hits you. Now to finish the other one. Then to find someone to machine quilt them. wahoo.

Ok. Off to my sewing machine. Have a great Saturday. vicki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom, I love seeing your updated blog. It's fun and it's interesting to see what you decide to post. This painting looks so different on the blogsite vs. the real thing. N