Friday, January 13, 2006

Frizzle-frazzle Preparations


We're all in a tizzy getting ready for our trip. The organization of materials we will need seems endless. I think the most difficult thing is to figure out you don't have to take much. We will have a washer and dryer at our disposal, so clothes can be at a minimum. I plan to take some books that I don't have to take back with me. I also have to take some art supplies. I think I will take two watercolor books that I inherited from my best friend artist sister-in-law and just work my way through them doing what is suggested. They are not heavy books. I will take paper, watercolors, and a few brushes. That should last me. (How do you like the squashed pear? That's a little how I feel as I am skittering around trying to get ready. Sigh.)

Of course, the main point of our trip will be to have a fun visit with the Caifornia part of our family. Matthew is bound to be at his most fun now that he's 4 1/2. And we will enjoy learning more about John and Beth's day-to-day existence. Yippee Kai Yai. Or however that should be spelled. We're off and running. vicki

No comments: