Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Roswell


This is one of my favorite paintings. It is my representation of what might have happened at Roswell. I should generate some spooky music here.

I am having a hard time getting motivated to do anything in this new year. Enui to the max. So I will have to kick myself in the rear end and get going. I say that and then just loll around. Sigh.

We had a good meeting at the Art of the Lakes Gallery in Battle Lake, Minnesota, yesterday. We are trying to plan our future. What is it we need to do? How is the future looking? How do we as artists generate more vitality into our group? Evidently, vitality is not only my personal problem. We had some really good ideas and hopefully we will have success in implementing them. I'll try to report on things as they develop. vicki

No comments: