Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dwindling Days

Today is Tuesday and we are heading back to Minnesota on Saturday. We will miss our little family here, but we will be glad to get back to our own digs. Something great about having things just the way you want. Outside of staying with my parents on our way to Brazil, I think this is the longest we've ever stayed with someone. We stayed in Florida for about three months waiting for our visas. First it was George, John and I, and eventually we added the brand new baby! And all of us sleeping in a single room. We managed that, but it was hard at times. My folks put up with us all with grace and always made us feel welcome, though. Such a wonderful time.

Now I am staying with our grandson who is a year or so younger than John was then. Brings back memories. He is just as adorable as John was all those years ago. And our daugter-in-law is the greatest. Fun.

I am eager to get home so I can add art to these blogs. Yeah! vicki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minnesota is excited and anxious to welcome you back into her freezing cold arms! Can't wait to see you! Love,N