Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Monday again?

Goodness gracious. How time flies. It's already the beginning of another week. We have more or less three weeks left of our stay in California... We don't seem to do anything but just what we do at home plus play with our grandson. My husband, of course, gets to golf which he couldn't be doing in snowy Minnesota. Although with the moderating temperatures they have had there earlier, some did golf in Minneapolis. Wow. This weather thing is strange at times.

It is sunny and warm here this week. If one can trust the prognosticators of such things, the warm and sunny is going to continue for most of the week. So we will go golfing this afternoon. I drive the golf car and give expert! advice on how to golf to my husband. I occasionally even monkey with the clubs like a real caddy. We have fun.

I actually painted a bit yesterday. And I just realized that it isn't Monday, it's TUESDAY. I really am on vacation... losing track of even what day it is! Ah, well. vicki

No comments: