Monday, February 27, 2006

Hippety Hop

I'm home again! The trip went great. I love looking out my window and seeing SNOW. I thought that way about green grass when we first arrived in California, but the SNOW is just wonderful. So bright and pristine.

Being at home is wonderful and relaxing. Everything right where you like it. All the cliches are cliches because they are true.

I had a hard time getting my internet connection working. I had over 300 e-mails to access, and my server wouldn't work. This morning I called the help desk and they informed me it was because someone (Karen) had sent me something that was just too much for my poor dial up to handle. Sigh. I have everything done now, and it is great to be back in touch.

I will try to get my mind around it all for tomorrow. Right now I'm still just wallowing in the at homeness of it all. Right.

No comments: