Monday, February 06, 2006

Hi Ho

The blog.spot is having technical difficulties. I was unable to get into my own blog this past three days, but I think the problems have been corrected. We'll see. My last post was lost in cyberspace. We will see if it ever surfaces. Probably not.

Monday after the Super Bowl. Ugh. Terrible officiating. Mick Jagger is still a peripatetic goof ball. He's great. I never liked him, but I had to appreciate his energy for what the paper termed a "septuagenarian." That means a 70 something, doesn't it? Wow.

While we are out in California, I miss all my reference books. I know I could look anything up on the internet, but I have (until this time) chosen to stay with the printed page between covers. I love the feel of a book. The smell of a book. In short, I love books. My husband despairs because of the prevalence of books in my life. They take up lots of space and they cost lots of money. I look at it as an investment in my sanity... such a it is. I'm only slightly kidding. They really have saved my sanity more than once.

Have a good week. vicki

No comments: