Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday

Wow. The Olympics. I am getting immersed in them. I am a late owl, anyway, and a TV addict, so the combination is daunting. So far I am really enjoying myself. The Flying Tomato! I ask you. Is he cute, or what! For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, The Flying Tomato is one of our (the US) skateboarders. He is awesome and cute and wonderful. And he won the gold medal to boot. Wow.

Well, I am trying to find Starting Over. It will be on at 2am the next two weeks here. As it is shown on NBC, and NBC is the Olympics channel. My time allotment will be interesting. I will let you know how I handle this crisis. Right.

Off to my Monday. We are getting Matthew to school so there are some things I have to pay attention to. He is such a cutie! vicki

No comments: