Tuesday, March 13, 2007

lighter?



Oh, wow. I managed to do it. Now, of course, I can't remember the names.. but it is a picture of little people drawing on the table in the new lending library. Please notice how cute they are, the wonderful terra cotta paint in the back ground, and the books, ah, yes.... the books. I was planning to be there yesterday to begin going through the books that have been donated and reorganizing the shelves. But it will have to wait until I feel a bit more able to function. Soon.

I'm scheduled to work on Thursday evening, so I can definitely do it then.. but I was hoping to get in a few licks before that. All in due time. And remember that there is a wonderful art exhibit, too. The "Open House" for that is Saturday when Della Conroy will be there to talk about her art. 10 to two. Should be great.

Take care.

5 comments:

Izzy said...

OOOOOOOOOOH! i want to go there! it looks cool. how many books are there?

ike

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation. LOVE the paint!!

Could you sneak a picture of Della's on your blog??? Pick one with her ???? special paper. A teaser if you will.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to have children's books there too? I have heard many good things about the new library!

Anonymous said...

Oops...I guess I should read the most recent blog last, because had I gone the other direction I would have seen the answer to my question about children's books. Do you have Charlotte's Web yet?

Anonymous said...

My recommendation is Paddle To The Sea by Holling C. Holling. I plan to get it for Phoebe. Love, FRan