Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday blues


I thought I had lightened this picture up so that it would look better, and I will continue to try to do that. We had so much fun on Saturday down at the aborning lending library! We still need children's books. Several boxes full of grown up books came in. I just realized one must be careful not to say adult books, as that can have an unfortunate connotation. Sigh. So many pitfuls we face as we attempt to write the English language.
I am having a blue Monday with intestinal challenges, but my spirits are high. I will use the day of enforced home staying to get several projects worked on. The never-ending projects. It is so great to have plenty to do. One has no time to get bored. The trick, however, is to remember the projects so that they DO get done. I am becoming a rabid list maker.
Back to my projects. Have a great day and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you give an explaination with the picture? Who, what, where, when.

How can you be blue??? You simply must go outside for a walk and had you come to the gym like you were supposed to . . . .

My mom was going to see "Because I said So" last night ~ It will be interesting to hear her perception of it.

Anonymous said...

The problem with donated books --everyone thinks their books are priceless. Be sure you make it clear that you will cull those that are donated. I remember starting the Brookfield library--. We ended up with over 5000 "gifts". Fran