Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Results!!

See the comments after the last blog! My pitiful pearl act got some action. Thank you one and all!

A bit of fine snow is coming down as I am preparing to head to Battle Lake to the AOTL Board Meeting. According to the prognosticators nothing drastic is headed our way, so I will take them at their word and head out. I miss the BRIGHT sun on the snow, however as it is a rather gray day. The white is still extremely white, however, so that will have to do.

After the board meeting and lunch, I will head home and see what I have in store at the Coffeehouse Art Center. We are going to be having a lending library there. The room is all ready to go and I have not seen it yet. Very exciting. I will start arranging the books today and continue tomorrow. Wahoo, as I am always prone to say when exciting things loom! Double W.

Off into the snow. Stay warm and take care. (And I love comments! I won't wail and sob, but I DO love comments! Yowsah.)

6 comments:

bananafish said...

Hi ma--I got a new Nero Wolfe book: "champagne for one" it's pretty good so far!

Anonymous said...

Well ok I'll send another comment if it means THAT much to you.
I'm all alone with my doggies, and doing jewelry among other things. My husband and your husband are eating lunch and having a wonderful time I assume.
See you Friday. We're meeting at your house between 11:30 and 12:00 so dust! Or not.
Carol

Anonymous said...

I would love to be at what Carol must be referring to--the book club. I will weed my book shelves. Love, Naomi's picture. I'd like a copy of that. Fran.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be at what Carol must be referring to--the book club. I will weed my book shelves. Love, Naomi's picture. I'd like a copy of that. Fran.

Anonymous said...

Well, I love the fact that Fran wants to be sure you see her postings. That in itself should be sufficient to keep you going. I can't wait until tax season is over so that I can see you at the gym again, but then what will I do about my new afterwork group of exercise friends?

Anonymous said...

Twice a day? You'll be awesome!