Sunday, June 24, 2007

Whew!



We have had a fantastic week. Daughter Nay came to visit for a couple of days, Son John and Grandson Matthew came so they were all here together for a day, then Nay had to leave. Nephews Fred and Chad came to visit and caught John and Matthew, so we were all together for a few hours before J & M had to leave. Fred and Chad and George got to go to the airplane show in Alex together on Saturday before they flew away. It was awesome. Chad is a computer wizard so he tuned up the old HP until it is much faster, so that was great. Well, really, what a fabulous week.

I was feeling enough better that I could enjoy all the hoopla, but both George and I have spent the day with our feet up resting. We are recovered from all the joyousness. Only the thrill of it remains. Wahoo.

The motorcycle guys sound as though their trip just gets better and better. We will be overjoyed to see their safe return in the weeks to come. By the end of this week I hope to be able to get back to the gym. I am feeling stronger by the day. Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your week must have been fabulous with all of the company. The picture is great!

I hope to experience a week like that coming up as my far away brother and his family (with the cutest 8 year old twin daughters you have ever seen) are here.

Anonymous said...

That is a prize photo of George and Matthew. So glad you had such a great weekend.Fran.

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved the picture!!!! You are right Matthew IS cute as a bug! Love the red hair!

I can relate to the "recovery" period! I spent my day recovering also. There are just soooooo many fun things to do! I try to enjoy all that God has given me as long as I can.

Glad to hear you are doing better and we will be praying for you.