Saturday, July 22, 2006

Say what?

I was just waiting for my own blog to come up so I clicked on a random blog and it had a picture of a refrigerator with the door open. That was basically it. Three pictures of the open refrigerator. Well, it didn't look too interesting. When I get so desperate that that is the picture I have up, you better mount a rescue team. I mean, the refrigerator was even clean and rather organized. Not a bit interesting. No green mold or dried up cheese, or anything. Just a nice refrigerator full of food. Hmmm.

It is a nice hot July Saturday afternoon. I watched the British Open of Golf and then some sort of Tennis tournament - Andy Roddick vs. Genepri. Roddick looks as though he has his mojo back. It evidently is a series of tournaments leading up to the US Open. Fun to watch. I am a rabid tennis fan. As is my sister. Fun for us. We can compare notes and call each other when something is on. Actually, I am usually the one doing the calling. I don't want her to miss a single good match.

I am busy getting my art supplies organized for the camping trip. I am going on an art trip with my husband along to take care of me. I promised him he could take time out occasionally to go fishing. We are going to the north woods... North of Grand Rapids, MN. Those of you who are reading this blog are invited to come along. Get in touch with me for directions. You can get in touch with me by leaving a comment. If you don't know how to leave a comment yet, you are immensely dense. Look back for the post called "Comments" and you will find out how to leave a comment. C'mon - get with the program.

I'm going to head back to my studio for more serious organization of supplies. I will probably get to my favorite spot in the woods, look at the lake and freeze up, unable to paint a stroke. If that happens, I will paint anyway. I promise to share some GREAT paintings with you when I return. Yes, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to vacation time! Hawaii, then Lake of the Isles. What bliss! I expect to see a lot of painting masterpieces by the time I get up to the north woods, ya'hear?

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»