Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Comments

Ok. My sister is trying to figure out how to leave a comment. This is my instruction. See if some of you can follow it, and see if she is a good student and can do so as well. Then we can see what kind of instructions I can write!

On my blog, at least, you will not confront the crazy letters. Thank goodness. First, you take your mouse and you left click on the notation "comments" at the bottom of the post. (FYI: You left click with your index finger as you hold the mouse in your right hand. )You remove your hand from the mouse and wait a moment for the computer to comply with your command! On the page that is revealed to you, a blinking line should be in the box on the right hand part of the page with a space for your comment, which you should proceed to write. When you are finished, take the mouse and, if you have a blog, you would sign in with that information or not, as you please. If you do not have a blog, you would point your mouse arrow at either the little round dot before the word anonymous or the word other, proceed as directed, then publish your comment. I will be overjoyed! Come on troops... just do it. Fran, the ball is in your court.

Which brings me to tennis. Both Fran and I are rabid fans of tennis. She now has cable and can watch all the tennis from Wimbledon. I am filled with envy. But I hang in there and tape the games on the networks that I must miss because of commitments in our big town celebration. I have been known to feign illness just to be sure to see a favorite player. This year is the last time for Andre Agassi. He is a wonder. It's been fun to watch him mature, seemingly right before our eyes. He's become an example of how to mature in the right way, albeit with many little detours along the way. I wonder how the next chapters of his life will go.

Okay. I'll be waiting for comments. Be good to me, now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this far before but they wouldn't accept my password. I was winderung what yor were wearing that Karen thought was stunning.l

Anonymous said...

Oh, you've got to know that whatever she wore was stunning!

Anonymous said...

Vicki, are you posing as "anonymouse" 9:39 PM?

She had on her black and white wild wave with bright pink hibiscus flowered jacket, hot pink earrings and hot pink tank top, with her NEW tan summer slacks!

Anonymous said...

I can never fool that Karen! She also said that when you hit "other" and then just put your name in the blank and no password, it goes in. Try it, Fran.

Anonymous said...

Yes I will indeed need the dictionary - Keep challenging us with words that seldom get used in our vocabulary. I am still trying to remember the word that I know the meaning of but the not the actual word.

Anonymous said...

the word is "trifecta"