Friday, June 16, 2006

Wowee

The size of the font today is HUGE. I didn't change anything that I know of, but the machine must have all of a sudden realized it was dealing with a senior citizen. My goodness. I don't know how to adjust it! Oops, I just figured it out. Now.... which one do I like best. The large was kind of fun... well, there are even larger letters like these available. I suppose it is for things you want to emphasise or something. I think this is called normal, and it was the one that I originally thought was so huge. The theory of relativity!

Today is overcast and looks vaguely ominous. The kitchen cabinets are well on their way to completion. I tried my paper mache stuff with my grandson yesterday. It was a complete and utter disaster. He just kept muttering, "this is disgusting." It really was. scraps of paper and glue over everything and on everything. Luckily we were out in the screened in tent so the pieces of paper and glue were outside and not on the carpet. My idea was not good. It was to use the shredded paper from our shredder with wallpaper paste to make snazzy paper mache. Nothing snazzy about it. It's hard for me to give up my dream, though. I keep thinking about things I could do to make it work. Then I think, just forget it and throw the blame stuff away! Which will win? Stay tuned.

Well, I better get on with my day. I hope it will be fun and I live to see another day. If not, see ya in heaven. where life will be grand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was fun!! Spent some time wandering through your blogs and totally enjoyed it! Glad you gave me a new "card"!

I too purchased Yarka paints but had some Kolinsky brushes so I didn't do the "over the top" purchase as you did! Mine came today and I can hardly wait to set them up.

Due to it being an overcast and possible rainy day I spent it inside doing my house hold duties but tomorrow I WILL play out side in the gardens.

Thanks for the kind words regarding my "chicken scratching on plexiglas with a dental tool"!

See you soon Dear Friend!