Monday, January 15, 2007

A death in the Household

The hard drive on my computer has died, and I do feel slightly bereft. It leaves a great hole in my day's activities! I came back from Virginia and one of the first things I did was try to hook up my computer and check my e-mail! Well, my computer was dead as a doornail. Woe's me!

Another rather distressing thing happened to our luggage. The golf club deal did not arrive with the other suitcase. Double woe is George! Hopefully they will arrive sometime soon.. at least soon enough for the start of the golf league!

I was thrilled to see all my old buddies at the gym today. The place is hopping with quite a few new members. Great way to keep in shape as well as laugh and talk. Wahoo.

I am presently typing away on Naomi's lap top which she managed to hook up to my dial up connection. I have yet to check my e-mail. We had such a great time in Virginia but are glad to be home.

I will continue to try to do a bit of blogging, but if I don't for a time or two it will be because of my computer woes. Keep on checking! Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you home-I will miss exercising with you until the end of tax season.

Anonymous said...

Your title of today's blog could send someone into a trip!!! Didn't your mother tell you NOT to scare people that way???

Sorry I stood you up today but Bible study was great.

Have a safe trip to the cities and give Fran a hug from me!