Tuesday, January 30, 2007

sigh

Ok. For the present I give up. Do you know anyone who can help me? I need to know how to get a picture from my computer (stored in the program called Piccasa2 which I downloaded from Google) to my blog (which is shown on Google!)? You would think that two programs would be copacetic, but so far, no dice. At least I can crop my pictures now. That is a bit of advancement... but I don't know how to get them on this blog. I admit it. I don't know how.
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Okay. Got that out of my system a little bit. Take care in the cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a perfectly delightful thing to do on such a cold day! Use up all your brain power on a computer!

I managed to make it to Bible study early and now am at the office. Praise the Lord for DayQuil!

See you tomorrow. Chup Chup