Wednesday, January 03, 2007

OKEE DOAKEE

I am pumped. I just got back from walking 9 holes of golf. It was wet on the course, so we walked. It was absolutely beautiful. No one else much was playing, so we could take our time. I didn't play, I just helped George see where the ball went (A bit like the blind leading the blind!) We had a wonderful time. Then we meandered home getting thoroughly lost but finding our way home with practically no trouble. I love being lost when I actually have some idea what to do. We got home in jig time and I checked my blood sugar.

I hadn't planned on walking the golf, so my blood sugar was low. It's about time I had some exercise. I have been couch potatoing !

I am about finished with one painting and about to start a new one. I can't show them to you until I get home, but then I will. I'm sure you are extremely anxious to see them!!! Ah, well. You'll just have to wait.

I am very lonesome for you all. It's nice here, but I miss there! The eternal dilemna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am eager to see the new painting techniques. I will share my design of te rug I am hooking. Show and tell time. Love,
Fran

Anonymous said...

I peek at your blog dozens of times a day. So how about a new one? Fran