Friday, July 06, 2007

Batteries are too low.....

I was going to take a picture out my window to the world and my camera informed me that the batteries are too low. Seems about right. These last few weeks I have felt that way and my camera has finally caught up to me. So - I will take out the batteries and recharge them and then be perfectly able to take pictures again!
I feel the same. I need to recharge my batteries. I have my spirits back up to feeling zippy, but I definitely need to recharge the power! So -- back to a bit of walking, perhaps playing a bit of golf, going to the gym, laughing a lot... etc.
We heard bad news this week. One of our friends was found dead by another of our friends. What a shock! When you get to be my age, it shouldn't be such a shock, but I always felt a lot older than this friend, so it's a bit like seeing the handwriting on the wall. Our hearts are with her family.
So back to recharging my batteries. Got to keep going as best as I can. Yowsah. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki!

See the handwriting on the wall????????? I ought to do like Mr Freese and slap you with a wet noodle!!!

Dennis was surprised to find out he was mentioned on Izzy's blog. He left a comment back.

Hi Fran
Hi Karen L

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way...batteries running low also. I think a good nap is all that I need to recharge my body.