Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One Potato

OK. I am trying to find a picture of the painting of the tomatoes and a potato. I am not having any luck doing that. I will find it after I finish writing this blog, and then include it later. Karen W. wants to see it as she cannot remember it and it is the one I just sold in Battle Lake.

I am feeling good today. I had a rather invigorating day yesterday and lived through it, so I hope that tomorrow will go well, too. I am working up at the Battle Lake gallery. That is always fun. It is such a beautiful place with all of the fabulous art work. Any of you who want to could come to visit me. That would be great! After we have had a talk and you have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of art (right) you can stop next door for an ice cream cone at Granny's Pantry. They also have coffee and 100's of styles of candy. Well, maybe not 100's... but MANY for sure. And those great waffle type cones, etc......

I try to make it a rule that I never darken the door of that store as it is WAY too tempting to little old diabetic me. But the rest of you will find it heaven.

I'll get back to you with the potato. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scratch the potato"e"! It was merely MY mistake at the end of a long day.

Say, I saw in the Fergus Falls paper two ladies who have an exhibit of cement leaves at the Phelps Mill thingamajigi. Next weekend July 14. And I believe an art studio tour is coming up in which the blown glass guy is included. Vicki can explain.