Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HOT WEATHER!


This is a very blurred image of the acrylic painting called "Where's the Note?" which is of a bottle washed up on shore. It is one of the first that I painted and the one that Ben chose.

It is hot enough today that it would be fun to dive into the water for a little cool off period. We have an airconditioner in the bedroom window and several fans distributing the cool air around the house. So far it has been just fine. With the onslaught of HOT weather we are expecting, we will have to see how it goes.
I am trying to figure out what to do first to get ready for my trip to Chicago. Nay and I are riding the rails from Mpls. I am leaving all of the details to her, but I have to decide what to wear, etc. Just think of all the news I can give to you after I get back.
Wow. I am REALLY looking forward to my time in the museums seeing the paintings there. I am sure there are other things that will happen, too, but the art museums are always on my list of favorite places to go. More tomorrow. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Vicki,

If I promise to behave can I post a comment??? HAHA

Are you Praising the Lord for His goodness? The clouds are overhead keeping the temperatures at a bearable level. Of course I love the sun and would be at the lake but God was merciful and since I have to be at the office He allowed it to be cloudy for me!!!!

I am excited for you and your trip to Chicago! I will pray for good weather for you.

Anonymous said...

What?! Has someone been a little to overly overt with her words?

I am not sure what KW did to have to ask permission to post but she sounds like a contrite little girl.

Oh well-all in good fun!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is thank goodness for the faithful commenters or I would be so discouraged I would quit blogging. Youse guys are the best!