Monday, July 09, 2007

Yippee

What a morning it was at the gym! It was my first visit back in a month. I managed to go around the circle once and a half, so I felt quite successful. While we were chatting and exercising, a motorcycle pulled up and there was Jim, back from his trip to Alaska. Coming to greet us all before he even went home. He looked slightly stunned. Sort of vibrating from being on his bike for too many hours for too many days... but he was home in one piece. I presume he went for a bit to eat at Mac's and then home for some shut eye. It was so great to see him!

I am feeling rather good. I am slowly building up my strength day by day. My incentive is the great trip to Chicago at the end of the month. Wow. I will work two days at the Gallery in Battle Lake this week. Then the next week I will assist at an art workshop there for two days. The worst part of everything is George is undertaking to drive me around. Poor boy will have to go fishing while I am at the gallery, etc. What a burden that would be! Right? Right.
Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you were back at the gym. I arrived later than my usual time as I did 9 holes at Pine Ridge first. I should have skipped the golf as I had 3 balls go into the water today UUUGH!!!!
Hopefully we will all be told some good stories about the motorcycle trek!

Anonymous said...

Ah Karen L. I did see you arriving late! I was at the bank parking lot. Figured you just had a gala of a weekend and overslept! HAHAHAHA

Vicki was barreling around that circle! Hope she doesn't overdo it.

And Vicki We talked about that painting with the tomatoes and 1 potatoe! I would LOVE to see it.

Anonymous said...

Is there purposely an "e" at then end of the 1 potato? It appears to be something that you had to be there for!