Tuesday, July 10, 2007

try # 3



Ok. So this is an uncropped copy of a painting, etc., etc.. it is absolutely the best that I can do at the present moment. I finally transferred the photo from Windows Photo Gallery (which for some reason I cannot access from this post) to my desktop. THEN I could manage to upload it. The painting is really much better than this photo of it shows. Too bad. I wonder who bought it. A guy used to come in the gallery quite regularly to admire it and I hope it is he who finally succumbed.

Well. Off to beddy-bye. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never saw this painting but it is a WOW. Your blog does a great job with color of your phootos of your paintings. Love, Faan

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I never saw this painting either but it is fun!! I can see the background on the glass when I zoom in. You really need museum glass. . . hint, hint!!!

How was Battle Lake? The weather could not tucker you out!!! WHAT a gorgeous Day!!!! Not a beach day but still gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

It is Friday. No blog since Tuesday! Fran.