Monday, October 15, 2007

fair weather friends?



Does this picture satisfy better? Hmmmmmmmmm? Both George and I are struck down with coughing and fever. Not fun, but we go to see the doctor tomorrow. hopefully he will have some magical elixir to help us out.

I have spent an inordinate amount of time in my awesome recliner as I start to cough the minute I lay down flat. I do wonder how long the recliner will survive this overuse... oh, well, I can always go hunting for another one. I have been missing the fun at the gym, but I am trying to be a wise person and stay home until I feel better for sure.

Now. Send me an upbeat comment not a belly-aching one. I need positive vibes! Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I can think of something uplifting. You sounded very sick on the phone. And George is terribly ill too. Be sure to let me know how it goes at the doctor tomorrow. Maybe you could get a friend to drive you there. Fran.

Anonymous said...

OH My Gosh!! Where did you get that glorious picture???? I LOVE IT!!

I am so sorry you aren't feeling well and we miss you terribly at the gym but we are glad you are staying home and keeping all the bad germs away! Thank you!

If you have need of a ride to the doctor you can certainly call me . . . . and I will . . . call Karen L and . . . let her know you need a ride. . . OK!

bananafish said...

So, I would like to refer you to my comment on previous said blog, in which was written, and I quote: "Love the picture! Quite a dour expression, but you look skinnier than last time I saw you! Makes me miss you all the more. Take care of yourself mamacita!" end quote. Now,I don't know about you, but if someone says I look skinnier, you can't get much more of a positive vibration than that! Ha-ha!

Anonymous said...

Naomi, do you have an e-mail address? Loretta, so glad you got help at the doctor's. Fran