Thursday, August 03, 2006

Finally


Well, I finally had success in getting this picture up on my blog, and we finally are ready to head out. Unless I find a computer in a wilderness campng area, this will be the last blog for a bit! Stranger things are happening every day, though, so you never know, I may sneak in a posting.

I am taking my fluid and regular acryllic paints with me. You would not believe how much that entails unless you are a painter yourself. I have some paper and some canvas. And lots of paint. plus brushes, of course, and all kinds of other miscellaneous stuff. Now the brushes will meet the surface and I will have to perform. (That was supposed to be a take-off on "the rubber meets the road.") I can guarantee that one of the things that will happen is that I will desperately need something that is sitting at home in my studio. Too bad.

We opened the windows last night and the air is downright fresh. Wow. What a change. I am so glad as it would have been punishing to have 100 degrees while camping. Be prepared for my tales and pictures when I return.

No comments: