Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Friday

This Friday is special to me because it is the birthday of my grandaughter, Hannah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH! How does it feel to be twelve?

I am going to be working down at the Coffeehouse Art Center today. I will let you know how that goes. I am also going to try to balance my checkbook. It has been giving me fits, and I will have some uninterrupted time while at work to puzzle over it.

We have had some truly horrific weather in Minnesota lately. Tons of tornadoes (at least three) touched down last night and I rethought my loving of storms. I guess the kind I like are the thunder and lightening kind that don't amount to too much. I wouldn't relish looking at a bunch of kindling and realizing that that was my house. Oofta.

I am having such fun planning the next week or so. George and Naomi are flying to the west coast to go fishing with Bob, Naomi's father-in-law. I am getting together with Fran for a non-stop gabfest. We should all be having a blast. Wahoo.

I am also looking forward to the evening art show: "Pastors' Wives and Painters, Too (or Three)" at the Coffeehouse Art Center on Tuesday Evening from 5 - 8:30. Carol, Nancy and I are going to be there and we would love to have you there, too! Yes, we would!

No comments: