Sunday, August 13, 2006

Okeedokee





Well - I cracked the code. I am so excited. Three pictures. Wahoo. First, Naomi wearing the cap that is a beautiful shade of blue and is embroidered with the words, "Scenic State Park."

Then our fire pit and grill. A chair with George's book hanging on the back.

Then our two tents and the van. It is difficult to see. I think I am done with this now. I actually made three postings today, so be sure you don't give up until you've seen them all. I have made up for all the time when I was gone. We made a joke about being an "under-blogger" if you don't post for a week or more, or an "over-blogger" if you do more than one each day. Today I am an over-blogger! Fer shurrrrr. So nice to be back, but it was lots of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to the overblogger. The pictures are great. love Fran

Anonymous said...

well alrighty then! great pictures - women triumphs over beast!