Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What a day;!

George, Naomi and Bob are probably starting on their fishing oddysey. Fran and I are recovering from our big day yesterday. We had a blast at the gym, then at Karen's house, then having lunch at Old Broadway with their spectacular lemon pie. I can't eat more than a bite, but that bite is out of this world. And then last night we had our big "show" at the Coffeehouse Art Center. We had a great time. The people who showed up were fantastic people. You know how much I appreciated your presence! Thank you!

Today Fran and I are going to drive to Minneapolis. I am going to be driving around in that big city. May I please have all of your prayers for our safety! We did Map Quest and hope that their minute by minute instructions will help us. The instructions are so minute that they are confusing, but hopefully when we are actually at the place that corresponds to the instruction it will seem more sensible. It's the speed of reaction time which will be the problem. You cannot think about it, you have to MOVE. As I say... hope for the best. and PRAY.

We had a marvelous time last night at our "do." Made some new friends. Carol's daughter and family from India attended so we now have what I presume is the language from India (what is it? ) in our Guest Book. Let me know what the language is. I don't know what it is saying, of course, but I should at least know what language it is!!!

I will try to write in this blog when I am at Fran's but I am not sure I will figure out how to do it. I probably will. Take care and LEAVE A COMMENT, please. love, vicki

3 comments:

bananafish said...

Hi Mom, Glad you and Fran are having fun, we will soon be going to "the boat"! Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

It is such a treat to have the art center in Evansville and the artists
to fill it with such wonderful art=loved the show-we don't have to live in the big city when we have it all here.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

You have a LOT going on in your life! Surprised you could find time for little ol' me! But glad you did!

Thanks for coming over to the house. It was great to have you AND Fran!