Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hello from Mpls!

I'm very excited to be here at Fran's and watching her cranes! She is not basking in the beauty of Japanese folded origami cranes or even the whooping cranes, but she is admiring the humongous machines building a skyscraper right outside her window. It is really something that is not obvious even on a snapshot. They are HUGE and the technology required to keep them operating is very impressive.

Another plus to being here is that Fran has cable television and I can watch my obsession: tennis. The US Open is on. Wow. I am glad I don't have cable or I would soon get sick of watching, but for now, I am really wallowing in the opportunity.

The thing that is also taking up my time is our non-stop talking. When Fran lived in Evansville, we would be sitting after church having coffee and everyone else would be leaving but we would still be sitting talking. One lady asked us if we ever ran out of things to talk about and we had to admit that, no, we had never had that experience, yet.

Fran's daughters will show up here sometime soon and we will have to decide what marvelous things we will be doing. Stay tuned for the next installment of this fascinating tale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! It worked! You are able to post from Fran's!

Did you take your camera to get a picture of those cranes I hear about?

You simply must be doing ALL the talking because Fran doesn't seem to like to talk at all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like it, thank you. :)

louis vuitton replica luggage

advance cash loan paycheck payday

fax loan payday quick

application loan online personal quick

personal short term unsecured loan

payday paycheck loan cash loan

fast payday online cash loan search

direct lender loan payday

emergency loan payday

home equity loan calculation

annual free credit report and score

With best regards...