Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Check it out!

While I think of it I must tell you that Naomi is posting now from Tanzania. There is a link to her blog at the right of this blog. Check it out! I think she has two postings so far.

I am all packed for my adventurous trip with the book club. We have been reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter and are travelling to Mpls to Fran's house for our meeting. FUN. I have many and mixed feelings about the book so will report back about our discussion. I am going to try to leave the house at 6:30 in order to pick Donna up at 7. Then the other two members will head out separately as I am going to stay at Fran's for a few days while they are heading back to the north, but this way I will have Donna's company for the trip down. It will be fun to check out Fran's new apartment! She moved from one apartment to another in the same building. Her view will be different now, and she has more room.

I will post from Fran's, so don't forget to check it out! And I love your comments. People who leave comments are the best people in the world! Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,I checked out Naomi's blog-what an adventurous soul!

Anonymous said...

I read Naomi's blog the other day. I am again reminded of what a life of luxury we have here!!! Makes my day of rain and car stuck in the mud sound like an "easy" day in Tanzania!!!! I will remember that when the next trial comes my way!