Sunday, October 29, 2006

Church Day

I went with Fran to church at the Westminster Presbyterian Church kitty-korner from her building. Huge church, well attended with a terrific choir (choirs) and fine pastor. It is off-putting to me to not have the architecture I am used to, but the stained glass windows were awesome. A very wonderful time was had by me.

We went to the restaurant in Fran's building and then we had a long afternoon nap. Pretty great way to spend a Sunday.

We are watching many movies. It looks as though tonight will be Moonstruck with Cher.

Right now it looks as though I will be home on Wednesday, later in the day. Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for you in the choir yesterday at church, not seeing you I remembered that you were probably sitting in that glorius church with Fran. Pastor's passionate sermon on grace and forgiveness was wonderful.

bananafish said...

I'm homesick today--Zanzibar is beautiful but quite disorienting and overwhelming. having fun, but missing you all, N