Friday, October 27, 2006

Off to see the Paintings!

I am very excited as we are planning to head to the Minneapolis Institute of Art today. I am going to drive there, and that is new. I usually have to get Morgan to drive, but I am going to make an attempt today. Stay tuned for the news. It looks easy on the map, but now I will try it on the actual road. We'll see.

Fran is not at all addicted to TV while I am. I have introduced her to one program so far that she likes: Shark on Thursday nights on CBS. James Woods is such a wonderful actor that she loves watching how he does it. And Fran and I both love The Gilmore Girls on Tuesday night at 7 on CW. And of course, Dancing with the Stars. She also loves dancing as do I.

The weather is beautiful today. I look out at a different view from Fran's new apartment. It is not as interesting, but she is up higher so it is mostly sky. That is one of the things she loved about Evansville, she could see the sky. So she is glad to be where the sky is visible and then some. We look down on the Convention Center and we can see her Westminster Presbyterian in an aerial view. A bit farther to the right is WCCO. Very interesting perspective.

Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to have Loretta here for a visit. That's Vicki to lots of you. But we will make the most of this, for I am going to Ohio in Nov. and she goes to D.C for Dec. and Jan.

Anonymous said...

You girls be good this weekend and don't get into too much trouble!!!

I am confident either one of you could be a BAD influence! HAHAHAHA

I'll have you know I went to exercise everyday except Tuesday this week!!! That deserves an "at-a-girl"!!!