Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wahoo!!!!!!!



This is a rather dark representation of the tryptich I have prepared called "Singing Bird." I have also managed to limp back to the gym. I think I am more or less cured of my malaise. Drum roll, please. I have, however, gained half a pound from my seige of inactivity. No cause for alarm, as yet, but just a further reason to continue my trips to the gym.

Just the little bit of activity this morning has worn me out. I will attempt to continue painting this afternoon after a snooze in the ever inviting recliner. Because of seiges of coughing, I have spent an inordinate amount of time sleeping in that wonderful invention, but now that I am beginning to feel better, I can return to my bed. Wahoo, indeed.

It was great to see my friends at the gym. I could catch up on the news, and spend a bit of time laughing. Laughter IS the best medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at the gym! I can see we will have to work UP TO two rounds for you. I am sure it wore you out but I bet it is the best thing you can do right now. As you can tell from your inch worm . . . movement (no matter how small) is beneficial!

Did I miss the story on the U2 picture????