Friday, November 03, 2006

abracadabra


I think this building is so much fun. It is an entire building of mirrors and reflects what is around it. There are a few windows way to the left, but otherwise the building is windowless. I good way to give interest to an otherwise boxlike shape.

As you have guessed, this building is just behind the church and is also visible from Fran's windows.

We did a few errands this morning in Alex and then came back to Mac's Diner for lunch. We are experimenting with senior meals. We have attended twice now and find it very satisfactory. Usually we haven't done it because I could never remember to call ahead of time. Now we do not have to do that, so I presume we will do it now and then. The fellowship is fun and the food is good. What else does a person want?

I was sceptical because i have to watch my diet. I am diabetic and I manage to control the diabetes with no medication, only with watching what I eat. I was sceptical of the choices I would have as carbs run rampant, usually, in these deals. So far so good. We'll see how it goes.

This afternoon I will paint. I will, iwill, iwill, iwill. Yes, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the view in my apt. I have lived most of my life surrounded by trees , lawn etc. and this is great. The energy that is in the middle of this city is envigorating. Keeps the old 86 year old motor running for the time being.