Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Shinning Sun!

Ok. So it's supposed to be the shining sun! It is still shining and beautiful today! I am especially pumped because Fran is back home. I have no idea why I missed her so much while she was gone, but it is probably just a sense of her unavailability for comment or input that bugged me. Welcome back!

This afternoon we have the Art of the Lakes meeting and Nancy Lee is giving a program about Picasso. I have the most beautiful print of a painting by Picasso that Naomi gave me. It is not one of his cubist creations, but a painting of the back of a beautiful woman. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. That is why Nancy is going to be talking about the "Periods" of Picasso. He worked his way through so many different styles. I am eager to hear what she has to say. I do love my art groups. I have met many fascinating people in each group.

Have a wonderful sunny day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is sunshine number 2!

I miss you although I am completely unable to come to the gym. TOMORROW!!! Be there!!

Welcome home to Fran from ME.

Hope you had a great trip. Are you coming to Vicki's for Thanksgiving?

See you tomorrow Vicki

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be back. I am just getting put back in operation. I left with my move in half completion. So now for laundry and getting settled.
I had a wonderful time. My new name is Gigi...the two G's for great grandma ...for Phoebe who is two years old and a beauty.