Tuesday, November 28, 2006

titilating Tuesday



I include this picture of Naomi making a crazy face because I miss her especially today. The blog people want me to sign up for beta and change to this new stuff with a Google Account, etc., etc... and I don't understand how to do that and I'm perfectly happy (well, as some of you who have been reading this blog for a while know, I am not PERFECTLY happy) with this deal and don't know how to do the stuff they tell me to do, etc., etc... so I wish she were here so she could guide me through the necessary steps.. The time will come in January when she will be back and I will be back and we can accomplish this task. Until then.. I am frustrated! But I will soldier on.

I have had an e-mail or two from her and she will soon have a phone that will receive my phone calls (I HOPE) so maybe she can fill me in on the necessary steps over the phone.

Karen l is heading to Africa, too, in the next weeks. We are such a far flung people anymore. Kids in China, Japan, Africa, France, etc. But the internet makes it possible for us to stay in touch. Actually something positive about the present age.

My supper awaits. slurp, slurp, soup! yum

1 comment:

bananafish said...

i miss you too mom, love nay