Saturday, November 25, 2006

Give me a name!!!



Now you've got to admit that this is a challenge! I asked George for a title for this painting and he gave me one. I am now asking you to add your two cents to this mixture. The painting is 20 x 30 inches approximately.. and is crying out for a name. Please don't disappoint me. I was so thrilled by the last name I received for a painting via this blog, so I am sure I will be thrilled once again. C'mon.

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood! sunny and mild. Next week is the week we are going to plunge into winter, evidently. Great. I am ready for it. Naomi's cell phone isn't working, but she will try to remedy that next week. We are in contact via e-mail. I LOVE E-MAIL!!!! Today is a day to shout hozannah.

Yesterday was called black Friday. The stores are trying to get into the black for the year? I don't know exactly the basis for calling it black, so I am putting that interpretation into the title. Some stores opened up one minute after midnight. Others opened at 5 or 6 am. They offered certain bargains that lured the public into the stores. They perhaps had 5 or 6 of the lures and three thousand shoppers out in the parking lot, but people are in a buying frenzy. Not me. I'm going to shop at the Heifer Project. If you don't know about it, give me a head's up and I will tell you about it. It's a way of helping the less fortunate in the world instead of heaping more things on our already overly heaped heads.

I want to send a shout out to all my friends and family who read this blog. I appreciate your friendship and love. Take care and have a great day! I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the painting...if my painting i would call it "sunset dance". that's what i saw.
love barb

Anonymous said...

"He Went Thataway" or "Bronze Puppy Strung Out" It's a goodie .Love, Fran.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fran,

What do you know about being strung out????????? HAHAHAHA

I really NEED to see it in real life to give me a better perspective! From your picture though it looks like a doozie!!!! Where do you come up with them????

We have a few Christmas decorations up and Hannah now has a REAL appreciation for homemade cut out cookies!