Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Whatever....

I hit the wrong button and the last blog was posted as I was trying to edit it. I was going to say that Fran was in Chardon, Ohio, wallowing in family. She is getting to see her great grandchild Phoebe who is now two. And, then, of course, the rest of the family. For some reason, the stars are always those who are youngest. I suppose it is our eternal hope that the newest members of our tribe will have a successful life, and their way looks the least cluttered up yet with baggage.

The rest of us have had our chances.. bungled some and succeeded in others, and now this new person has new options. We always hope the very best for them! Yeah!

Okay. I'll sign off. I have no idea how this will look. Oh, well. Onward and upward. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I did vote, and I did vote for my husband, who ran for City Council and he got on!! So now I have to call him Councilperson Carl, and treat him with a bit more respect. Well I also voted for the senators and congress people etc too. It will be interesting to see where the country goes now.

Anonymous said...

p.s. did you note the time of this posting?
I think I need to get back to bed with Councilperson Carl. and my other two little snuggly bedmates, Rupert and Clarabelle.