Thursday, December 14, 2006

Egg on Face

We were busy addressing and sending our annual Christmas letter. I had a whole stack done, and George, very helpfully, took them to the post office. Turns out that the top two had stamps and the rest didn't, plus there were no return address doodads on them. Sigh. I found out about it because Fran mentioned she had to pay to get the letter. She DID say that it was worth the stamp, but goodness gracious. Ah, well. If any of you were the recipients of that letter, I apologise profusely!

Naomi's latest blog is great. Be sure to check it out. I talked to her this morning and it was wonderful to hear her voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim loved your idea of sending cards with NO stamps!!! He said you could tell who your real friends were if they paid for your Christmas Card!!!

Have a wonderful trip and I will miss you terribly!!