Thursday, December 28, 2006

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well. I guess I know what's happening. I can do two different blogs now if I want to. Why I would want to is anyone's guess.

We are thundering up upon a new year. What that year will bring is not known. The portents around the world are not good. Global warming, wars all over the place, lies and liars abounding........ Well, if it weren't for the hope that I have in Jesus Christ, I would literally not have any hope. We do need to keep on trucking but how, that's the question.

I believe that it is important to do the good thing that presents itself in front of you each day. I used to call that "keepin on truckin'"... Since I'm still kickin', I guess I can also keep on truckin'. Let's make that one of our New Year's Resolutions! Another one of those resolutions should be to laugh a lot! Wahoo. I can do that!

Take care and keep up the good work at the gym!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M LIKW SO FUCKIGN INEBRIATED I CAN'T TYPE IN A SIMPLE COMMUENT BNIUACH!!!!