Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nice relaxed day. Opening the presents around the tree. Breakfast fixed by chefs Beth and John. Open Christmas stockings. All is well.

We went to a very festive and celebratory church service last evening in a very old church here on the Langley Air Force Base. It was a great candle lighting service. Then home to a nice late supper. To bed after watching a roaring fire in their great fireplace. Wonderful.

I miss our own church. I wonder how it went on Sunday. Morning regular church service. Afternoon and evening services. I imagine Pastor just brought a cot to the church and camped out. That would be cool.

My best to you all. Jesus is the reason for the season, fer sure. love ya.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

merry xmas all the way from borneo.

just did my usual xmas stuff....you know, scuba diving, eating chinese food, and getting a sun burn.

any plans for new years?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas to me!

So, what sights are you seeing? And Hannah wantst to know what the weather is like.

We went to the gym today. Met Karen L and Mary Kay.