Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last gasp for 2006

I am an ecstatic mom. I heard from my daughter last night and she is safely back in the USA. Well, relatively safely. These days I don't think anywhere in the world is really SAFE. But she's back where I can talk to her with no trouble. Very good! Double Wahoo.

I am zeroing in on a new art project. My project with my grandson turned out great. We made two artefacts, and they both were acceptable... and he didn't say "this is disgusting" even once! Now I have a new project in hand for me, myself and I. I got some tubes of watercolor for Christmas together with two canvases. I think I am going to try the technique I saw Cal De Ruyter demonstrate of painting on the canvas with water color right from the tube. Should be exciting and a fun time for me. Whether it will amount to anything much is beside the point!

Have a safe evening. And may you have a wonderful 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Naomi is back home. Hope to see her soon. Fran

Anonymous said...

Our very best wishes to you and yours for the 2007 year! I have come to truly enjoy your friendship and wisdon-keep on trucking!