Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Readership

Somebody on TV last night said the average number of readers of a blog was ONE. I don't know how they came up with that number, but it made me feel rather good. As I am pretty sure I have more than one reader!

It was hard to come up with a name for my blog that had not been used many times before. I got desperate and used the title of one of my paintings that I had sitting by the computer, and it didn't get challenged, so that's how I came up with the dreaded twopairandaspare title. Not fun, but at least unique. The sub title, Still Kickin', is self explanatory.

I am not still hula hooping or belly dancing, but at least I can still kick, if not very high. The gals at the gym are always teasing me because I don't raise my feet from the resting board. I think part of the reason for that is that then there is no chance I will lose my balance. Even at that, I have lost over 30 inches round my various parts. Amazing.

The best part of the whole deal is that I can still laugh at my self! That's the best exercise there is! May you have at least a good chuckle today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilook for your blog every day. I would love to do a blog but with my e-mail I get a lot of response which is fun. Keep kickin'. Fran

Anonymous said...

I believe you have more than ONE reader of your blog because we FEAR the consequence if we DON"T read it!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA

I always look for Fran's Gazette and if you don't personally e-mail me I look for a NEW blog and am disappointed if you don't keep up with it!!!!

Hannah and I went to the gym after school today. She felt like a "minor"ity in every sense of the word!