Monday, December 18, 2006

Running Man

I now live at a place called "Running Man." I haven't seen any men running, only a woman, but if I keep alert, who can tell. I am going to meet my grandson's bus this afternoon and then we are going to make an apple pie from the apples we brought from Minnesota. We have to do it very quickly because at 5 he has to leave to play basketball. Kids have lots of things to do these days. He's in kindergarten and already knows about phonics and spelling, etc. Of course, he's exceptionally bright, etc., etc., And he also takes Tae Kwan Do and showed us a board that he had broken in two with his very own little hand. oofta.

We are having fun learning to know a new place. Where everything is found in the house, but where everything is outside the house, too. I love it. More tales from - not the crypt - but from the ... what? What do you suggest?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More tales from "afar"!!

Wahooo!! You are blogging!

I went to the gym this morning and now I'm off to pick Hannah up and go again!!! Colleen was there and Mary Kay. Haven't seen karen L though.

I bet Mathew thinks you are a hoot!!!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Karen is coming twice a day to the gym since you are away to make up for you. We really miss you!
The reason I am writing this is because I am curious if you are going to try paper mache with Matthew? I would like to hear about it if you do! Did you "goggle" new instructions before you left? My nephew mached Gonzo from the muppets. Remember he had a very large nose and it was "quite remarkable" as you would say! ( : Merry Christmas! Barby