Tuesday, February 27, 2007

3:00 AM

I'm looking at my reflection on the darkened window glass.. and behind me a reflection of my many books, stamp pads and tote bags. The stamp pads are in an antique printer's drawer, and the tote bags hang up on wooden pegs. The books are arrayed in the usual fashion.

I awakened aware that I should work on getting some paintings pictured and an entry typed to enter four paintings into a juried show. So that is what I am doing. After my computer crashed I had to get used to a whole other way of printing pictures. I think I have finally learned how to do it and print them. I have yet to find out how to post them to this site. Perhaps that will come in time! Or in a new computer! Perhaps my saying that will make this computer toe the mark. Right.

We are having a brief respite from the snow. The world is beautiful but dark. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must have been the morning for an early rise. Tim's alarm went off at 5 am so he could go to bible study at 6 am in Alex. I woke up ~ which I rarely even hear the alarm ~ and never went back to sleep. That's all fine and dandy until later today when I sit down and the lights go out rather quickly!
Had a great time at my bible study also. We have such a great group of gal's! I love the honesty women have between each other!
See you tomorrow!