Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm ridin' high!


Ok. I'm ridin' low! But in any event, I really loved the super bowl game. I know not much about football, but I enjoy seeing all those big men playing around in the rain. And I happened to be rootin' for the winning team. Wahoo.
Today is a day to go to the board meeting of the Art of the Lakes Gallery up at Battle Lake. I was in Virginia for the last month's meetings, so now I have to get up to speed on what is going on. I love all my art activity. I have not had a real opportunity to paint since I got back in Minnesota as most of my time has been spent in trying to get back up to speed on my computer. I'm about 80 percent back. Given time, I should be ok.
I am contemplating purchasing a new computer rather than patching up this old machine. Fran splurged and is having fun learning how to run a new Apple iMac. Our best wishes go out to her as she learns a new program. Actually, learning how to run an iMac should be a piece of cake for her. She just has to practice taking deep breaths before she panics. That is, she needs to take deep breaths and then THINK instead of panicking. (Ok. How do you spell that last word?)
She has her daughter right there to help her, too. So all should be fine in about a week!
I am still recovering from bowl watching. And I have all the wonderful memories of our visitors. The shrieks and giggles of two little girls reverberate in the house. I am content. Keep warm and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wild west mode. Very suiting. I am still having trouble finding some of the things I knew instinctively in my Microsoft. C'est la vie. Fran

bananafish said...

Those pictures at the gym are so awesome! If they can't inspire people to join the gym, I don't know what will!