Friday, February 09, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I went to the gym this morning and got some complaints about the fact that I had not written a blog lately. I didn't say so, but I could have remarked that THEY had not written comments lately. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I have not written lately because I don't have anything to say. I am completely bamboozled by all of the complexities of my computer and art life, and I am having a difficult time getting off the dime. Shall I get a new computer? Shall I enter a juried art show for a magazine entry? Shall I try to get a new computer so that I can crop pictures? If so, what computer? AAAGH. I don't have time to try to get slides of my art work, at the same time that I don't even know if I want to do that. AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

And so on and so forth.

I tried to get a picture on this blog, but it is proving beyond my capabilities with the programs I have at the present time. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH. Stay tuned for the ongoing saga of AAGH. Take care in the cold!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we comment when we have something to comment on!! And an experienced woman like you should always have something to say!!! I distinctly remember something in the Bible about the older women should teach the younger women. And as you can see ~ we need a LOT of teaching!!!

Happy Friday!! And you are definitely welcome to the skating party. You and I can keep the fireplace warm!

bananafish said...

mom---get your art in the show--if it's not the perfect format you can always blame it on that if you dont' get in! but you just might get in and that would be awesome dude! love you

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass! I get very frustrated with this computer and feel like throwing it against the wall. It sometimes feel like taking 2 steps backward for every 1 step forward.

Anonymous said...

I have experienced the same dilemma. I remember the quote "He jumped on his horse and rode away in all directions." Its a normal feeling at times. Fran.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.