Saturday, February 24, 2007

Soft Saturday

The snow is coming down in a determined fashion. I love it. All is quiet.

I also loved the workshop day, but I put my back off a bit. Too much leaning over at just that RIGHT angle. Or WRONG angle, depending on which way you look at it. Anyway, I am better today as is George. He was off his feed yesterday. Either a touch of food poisoning or a bit of stomach flu. He also is better today.

I am deep into thinking about a new way to do art. I think I have received a new way to "frame" my art as well as some new ways to do art. I am in seventh heaven researching it all and trying to think about what can happen. Of course, I have to buy some stuff. Always one of the draw backs to learning new things. I got my Cheap Joe's catalog out and started toting up the result of my mania. Oofta. But it is thrilling to me. Yowsa.

Now to go in and watch Saturday Golf. With the special pillow at my back. Double Yowsa. And I'm making chocolate chip cookies on the side. I stored some brown sugar in a jar and it got hard as a rock, so I moistened it up and put it in the microwave and it became sort of strange. So I measured it and realized I had just the right amount to make cookies. Voila. I actually have all of the ingredients at hand. So I don't have to put on snow shoes and head to Nelson's Store. Not that I own snow shoes, anyway!

Take care and have a spectacular Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also enjoying the day spent indoors, doing little nonsense chores, napping and eating junk food etc. Tonight, a good movie and a blanket perched on the couch!

Izzy said...

enid and i went for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGG bike ride. it took us 6.5 hours as we rode from her apartment to mine across a huge mountain range. now, we are exhausted, playing scrabble. can't wait to see some of your new art ideas.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.